How can chemical companies prevent dust poisoning hazards?
Dust-proof and anti-virus management
1. Enterprises should pay attention to the key to doing a good job of dust and gas prevention, not only to pay attention to the output and quality of products, but also to strictly follow the “Occupational Disease Prevention Law” to pay close attention to dust and gas prevention in production, which is responsible for the safety and health of workers. responsible.
2. Strictly implement the standard regulations on the maximum allowable concentration of hazardous substances in the workshop air in the “Hygienic Standards for Design of Industrial Enterprises”, which is one of the effective measures to prevent and eliminate occupational diseases and occupational poisoning.
3. A lot of research work on dust and anti-virus technology has not been carried out systematically. It is necessary to strengthen scientific research, formulate practical plans, and effectively improve dust-proof and anti-virus technology.
Preventive measures against dust and poison
1. Among the various technical measures for dust and gas prevention, the first is process reform or equipment modification. It is preferable to choose a process route that does not produce dust poison or eliminates dust poison substances in the production process.
2. In the process of producing toxic substances, it is very important to use safer process conditions (temperature, pressure) to prevent the harm of toxic substances. Lowering the temperature of the production system or the temperature of the operating environment will reduce the evaporation of toxic substances; if the system pressure is lowered, the diffusion of toxic substances will be reduced, the emission of substances will be reduced, and the harm of dust and toxic substances will be reduced.
3. In the chemical production process, the use of non-toxic or low-toxic raw materials instead of toxic or highly toxic raw materials is one of the best ways to solve the dust poisoning hazard. For example, in the paint industry, lead white is replaced by zinc white or titanium oxide, and benzene is replaced by a benzene-free solvent.
4. In chemical production, pumps, compressors, belt conveyors and other machinery are often used instead of manually transporting chemical raw materials, semi-finished products or finished products in different states; various mechanical stirrings are used instead of manual stirring, and mechanized packaging is used instead of manual packaging.
5. In chemical production, open feeding, stirring, reaction, temperature measurement, sampling, discharging, as well as running, running, dripping, leaking, and open storage of dust and poisonous substances will all cause dust and poisonous substances. Emission and escape, poisoning the operating environment and harming the human body.
6. The continuous adoption of new production technology in the production process can eliminate the harm of dust poisonous substances to the human body. For example, use electrocoating and electrostatic spraying instead of manual spraying to avoid benzene poisoning.
7. Industrial “three wastes” refer to the waste gas, waste water and waste residue discharged from industrial production. Practice has proved that the source of environmental pollution is the “three wastes”. Therefore, the management of industrial “three wastes” is closely related to improving labor protection.
8. The task of ventilation is to eliminate or dilute the toxic and harmful substances emitted in the production process, so that the operators can work and operate in relatively fresh air, and prevent and reduce the poisoning of dust and toxic substances to the operators.
9. Wet dust removal is one of the important means to control dust hazards. Most of the dust is easily wetted by water, causing some floating dust to be aggregated by water or mist. In this way, the floating dust will gradually increase in weight and the particle size will gradually increase until it can settle down, which is the simple reason of wet dust reduction.
1. Respiratory protective equipment includes dust masks, gas masks, dust masks, gas masks, oxygen respirators and air respirators.
A face mask is a protective device used to protect the various organs of the head from foreign harmful gases, liquids and dust. At present, commonly used masks include acid-proof masks, plexiglass masks and large-frame air supply masks.
2. The acid-proof mask is a special protective equipment for contact with acids, alkalis, oils and other substances. There are two types of acid-proof masks: shawl type and jumpsuit type. It can also be connected to compressed air, which is conducive to long-term operation.
The plexiglass mask can shield and absorb radioactive alpha rays, low energy beta rays, and protect the face from damage caused by splashing of acid and alkali, oils, chemical liquids, metal solutions, iron filings, glass fragments, etc., and burns caused by radiant heat.
3. Protective clothing, also known as work clothing, is a variety of work clothing that protects workers from various external forces, rays and chemical substances in production activities, regulates body temperature, prevents pollution, and adapts to the requirements of human body functions.