COA of Isopropyl palmitate
Colorless or yellowish oily liquid.
What is isopropyl palmitate?
Isopropyl palmitate is a compound composed of isopropyl alcohol and palmitic acid, which is widely used in artificial humectants. The palm part of this formula contains the main fatty acids. This is a substance composed of vitamin A and antioxidants. This formula easily penetrates into the skin.
Isopropyl palmitate Usage
1. Isopropyl palmitate is widely used in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries as an additive.
2. Isopropyl palmitate has stable performance and is not suitable for oxidation to produce peculiar smell. It is an excellent skin moisturizer in skin care and cosmetics, which can make the skin soft and smooth without greasy feeling. It has good skin permeability and can be used as a good solvent for the pigment in mascara. It is often used in skin cream, hair oil, eye shadow, lipstick, mascara and other formulations.
Isopropyl palmitate in cosmetics
1. It is used as an antistatic and solvent ingredient. Products such as moisturizers, lip balm, sunscreen, antiperspirant, deodorant and foundation all contain isopropyl palmitate.
2. When applying makeup, apply products containing isopropyl palmitate to the skin to spread evenly and stay on the surface for a while before being absorbed. Therefore, it can help eliminate dryness and make the skin soft and elastic.
3. Another benefit of this ingredient is to help shrink pores and reduce wrinkles. In addition, it can prevent eczema and dermatitis.
4. Isopropyl palmitate can eliminate nail fungus by moisturizing and promoting the recovery of diseased skin.
Isopropyl palmitate in hair care
Hair oils containing isopropyl palmitate are often used to remove dandruff and lice, and to reduce baldness. Adding this ingredient to shampoo can make hair softer and more shiny. Therefore, it is good for frizzy and dry hair.
Isopropyl palmitate Package
Isopropyl palmitate Storage
Stored in a cool dry and well-ventilated location
Keep containers tightly closed
Same series products
Contact Us Now!
If you need COA, MSDS or TDS, please fill in your contact information in the form below, we will usually contact you within 24 hours. You could also email me email@example.com during working hours ( 8:30 am to 6:00 pm UTC+8 Mon.~Sat. ) or use the website live chat to get prompt reply.