Sinoflare® BDP CAS 5945-33-5
|BDP Content (DPn=1) wt%
|TPP Content wt%
|IPP content wt%
|Acid Number(mg KOH/g）
Sinoflare® BDP Application:
1. BDP, an oligomeric phosphate ester flame retardant, is designed for use in engineering resin application such as polyphenylene oxide alloys and PC/ABS. Because of its low volatility and high heat stability, this phosphorus flame retardant can tolerate high processing temperature required for many engineering resins.
2. Processing characteristics in a number of thermoplastics including ABS and HIPS that benefit high flow in thin wall moldings and other high-performance applications.
3. BDP is used at 8 to 15 phr to provide flame retardancy to a variety of resins .when used as a processing aid, 1 to 3 phr of BDP is added to thermoplastics for improving melt flow.
4. Sinoflare® BDP is a halogen-free organophosphorus flame retardant. It has the advantages of large relative molecular weight, high thermal stability, and low volatility. It is suitable for flame retardant ABS, EP, HIPS, SBS, PC, PPO and other adhesives.
5. BDP is a halogen-free flame retardant belonging to the oligomeric phosphate ester group. It is based on bisphenol A and bisphosphonates as monomers
BDP is especially suitable for engineering resin alloys, including PC/ABS and PPO-PPE/HIPS for electrical and electronic accessories. According to fire safety standards, BDP is usually used in an amount of about 8 to 18 phr. In contrast, BDP does not require any synergist (usually antimony oxide), so it has good cycle ability. In addition, it also has good low volatility and thermal stability in the production process of most engineering thermoplastic resins . Thin-walled molds can be produced due to the obvious fluidity of BDP. Finally, its hydrolysis resistance is superior compared to other flame retardants.
Sinoflare® BDP Packing:
200L drum or 1000L IBC DRUM.
Flame retardant plasticizers of the same series
|Acetyl tributyl citrate
|TCPP flame retardant
|SEBACIC ACID DI-N-OCTYL ESTER
|CAS 28553-12-0/685 15-48-0
|Bio-based plasticizers, High-efficiency plasticizer
|Bisphenol-A bis(diphenyl phosphate)