Melamine cyanurate CAS 37640-57-6
|Residual cyanuric acid %
|Average particle size μm
|Volatile % ≤
As a halogen-free flame retardant for nylon, it has extremely low application cost, superior electrical properties, mechanical properties and coloring properties.
- Flame Retardant Additive: Melamine Cyanurate, with CAS number 37640-57-6, is commonly used as a flame retardant additive. It is employed in various materials, including plastics and polymers, to enhance their fire resistance properties.
- Polymer Industry: This compound is utilized in the polymer industry. Melamine Cyanurate can be incorporated into the production of polymers to improve their flame retardancy, making them suitable for applications in construction and electronics.
- Textile and Upholstery: Melamine Cyanurate may be employed in the textile and upholstery industry. It is used in the treatment of fabrics to enhance their flame retardant characteristics, especially in products like curtains and upholstery.
- Coatings and Paints: In the coatings and paints industry, Melamine Cyanurate is used as a flame retardant. It can be added to coatings and paints to provide fire resistance to surfaces and substrates.
Melamine cyanuratePackaging and Shipping
Packing: 25kg/bag or as customers require
Stored at a temperature of 2-8°C.
Contact Us Now!
If you need COA, MSDS or TDS, please fill in your contact information in the form below, we will usually contact you within 24 hours. You could also email me firstname.lastname@example.org during working hours ( 8:30 am to 6:00 pm UTC+8 Mon.~Sat. ) or use the website live chat to get prompt reply.
Melamine cyanurate is a compound containing the element nitrogen, which has the chemical formula C3H6N6O6.This compound has a wide range of industrial applications, such as as flame retardant, toughening agent, etc.The compound is also used in the production of polyurethane, which is used in the manufacture of polyurethane.
The production process of Melamine cyanurate mainly includes the following steps: firstly, mix melamine and cyanuric acid evenly, add modifying additives and deionized water, and react to get slurry; then, through the aqueous-phase hydrothermal method, add the slurry to the deionized water and the reused masterbatch, and continue to further react completely, and in the process, the viscosity is controlled through the reaction time, and the material is discharged when the viscosity is stabilized, to reduce the particle size trailing and to increase the decomposition Finally, the product is obtained through filtration, reuse of mother liquor, pre-drying, crushing and secondary drying.
Melamine polyuric acid is widely used in industry, such as in the manufacture of plastics, paints, fertilizers and other chemical products. In addition, melamine polyurethane is used as a flame retardant to improve the fire resistance of materials.
Recent research progress
Currently, research on melamine polyurethane is still progressing. For example, some researchers are exploring ways to improve the production process of melamine polyurethanes in order to improve their performance and reduce costs In addition, researchers are studying the behavior of melamine polyurethanes in specific environments with a view to identifying more possible applications.
In conclusion, as an important chemical raw material, the research on the production and application of melamine polyurethane has received a lot of attention. With the progress of science and technology, it is believed that more application areas will be explored in the future.
The production process of polyuric acid melamine involves the following key steps:
- **Raw material preparation**: the production of polyuric acid melamine mainly relies on urea and liquid ammonia, ammonia is used as the carrier gas for the reactor, and is sent to the bottom of the reactor after preheating to fluidize the catalyst in the reactor, granular urea is intermittently added to the urea tanks, and compressed air is used to press the urea into the reactor .
- **Reaction**: Inside the reactor, urea and liquid ammonia react under the action of a catalyst to produce melamine. The reaction is a heat-absorbing reaction, and the reaction heat to which it belongs is provided by the molten salt circulation system .
- **Purification**: the mixture after the reaction is subjected to a series of purification steps, including primary and secondary purification, in order to increase the purity of melamine .
- **Separation**: The purified mixture needs to be separated, usually by means of condensation separation, where the first gas mixture is cooled down by the Ⅰ stage heat exchanger and then passed into the condensation separator.
- **Crystallization**: The separated gas is cooled so that the melamine and by-product polymers are cooled and precipitated as solids, which accumulate in each dry trap.
- **Drying**: the precipitated melamine is dried to obtain the final product of melamine polyurethane.
The above steps are only a general production process, the actual production process may vary due to equipment, raw materials and other factors. In addition, in order to ensure the quality of the product, each step needs to be strictly controlled, for example, temperature, pressure, catalyst type and concentration, etc. will affect the molecular weight, structure and properties of melamine polyuric acid.
The production technology of polyuric acid melamine has some innovative points in recent years, mainly in the following aspects:
- **Resourceful utilization of waste residues**: During the production of melamine, a large amount of waste residues are generated, which contain a high proportion of recyclable chemical products such as melamine and cyanuric acid. In the past, these waste residues were often regarded as pollutants, but now researchers have begun to explore their pretreatment as raw materials for the preparation of melamine polyurethane, which not only reduces the pollution of waste residues to the environment, but also turns the waste into treasure and meets the market demand for green flame retardants.
- **Optimization of synthesis process**: The researchers optimized the synthesis process conditions of melamine polyurethane by one-way experiments and response surface methodology, such as the effects of raw material mass ratio, liquid-solid ratio, reaction temperature, stirring rate, reaction time and other factors on the mass yield of melamine polyurethane.
- **Particle size control**: The traditional preparation method may lead to the problem of particle size trailing in the product of melamine polyuric acid, which affects the performance of the product. The new preparation method prepares melamine cyanurate through a two-step process, which improves the problem of particle size trailing, and at the same time has excellent high thermal stability .
- **Intelligent equipment**: with the progress of science and technology, some new synthetic modification intelligent integrated equipment has also been developed, this equipment includes solid quantitative feeding system, liquid quantitative control system, reaction kettle, the first centrifugal pump, automatic diaphragm filter press, flash dryer and reaction automatic control system, realizing the automation and intelligence of the reaction process
These are some of the innovations of polyuric acid melamine production technology, which not only improve the production efficiency and reduce the production cost, but also contribute to environmental protection, in line with the concept of sustainable development.